Monday 16 March 2015

Product Review: Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Body Oil & Renew Rose Hydrating Body Gel

Don't you just love the feeling of a spa in the comfort of your own home?! Sometimes you just get so busy that you don't have the time to go and spend a few hours in a spa yet you still want to feel pampered!

I came across both these products when I went for a spa day in Dubai.  The therapist carried out a body scrub and wrap on me and said my skin was dry, and the products she suggested were the Aromatherapy Associates Renew Rose Massage & Body Oil and the Renew Rose Hydrating Body Gel.

As I am convinced easily (whoops!) I ended up buying them both!... I didn't realize how much I would love them but was willing to give them a try!





Aromatherapy Associates is a natural skin care line by two leading experts in the field who have been practicing Aromatherapy for years.  Their award winning use of natural essential oil blends are known to be effective in enhancing physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.  The brand also has a skincare range as well as many others which I am yet to explore.

The products I purchased are from the Renew Collection for the body.  These two products are definitely for Rose scented lovers out there (like me!).

Renew Rose Massage & Body Oil

This oil smells decadent as it is a mix of Rose, Neroli,  Geranium and Evening Primrose oils. It is luxurious in texture and silky smooth.  Although it is a oil it has a non greasy texture and is applied beautifully.

I love using this product following a shower/bath before bedtime. It moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and supple, nourished and hydrated.  The smell is very relaxing and uplifting and helps mentally as well as aiding sleep.





Renew Rose Hydrating Body Gel

This gel unlike most, has a very lightweight texture and a lighter scent in comparison to the body oil. It also contains Geranium and Evening Primrose oil along with Damask Rose Water.  It absorbs into the skin very quickly due to its non greasy lightweight texture.

I usually use this product in the evenings when I am going for something more luxurious or just when I want that feel good boost. Not only does it smell beautiful (the same Rose scent as the oil but not as strong), it also moisturizes the skin, leaving it more radiant.

It absorbs into the skin very quickly therefore quick and easy to apply before heading out!





The products are slightly pricier than the average, which is why I prefer to use both more as a treat as opposed to daily, particularly the oil.

Nevertheless, these products are from a highly reputable spa brand and are guaranteed to give a spa feeling in the comfort of your own home!... Definitely worth the money!

I am excited to try more products from Aromatherapy Associates & will definitely share my recommendations!

F & F

x



No comments:

Post a Comment