Sunday 31 May 2015

Fischers - London

When I think about London I just imagine the days of Mr Selfridge! (it may be because I am obsessed with the series at the moment!)

But I just love the old school glamour, decor, and just everything about it.

So imagine my delight when I stumbled across a place in London where as soon as I walked in I felt I had stepped back in time.

Fischers is actually a Viennese Cafe in the heart of Marylebone high street which is indicative of Vienna in the early 20th Century. Wood paneled walls, vintage pictures, tiled flooring/walls and the huge clock in the middle of the room (which is hard to miss!) creates a beautiful warm ambiance.









We went there for breakfast but they also are open Brunch, Lunch and Dinner.




We ordered the scrambled eggs and the pancakes with maple syrup, along with some Earl Grey tea... a delicious hearty breakfast!







We can't wait to come back to try the menu they offer for the rest of the day!

F & F

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment