Sunday 15 February 2015

My Travel Essentials

As I am constantly travelling I like to make sure I have my comforts with me in the sky!

These are the items I currently have in my cosmetic/travel bag:




1. Cosmetic/Travel Bag - make sure it is a good size so everything fits in, I like to make sure there are no excess items floating around my handbag

2. H&M Wet Wipes - these are the perfect size for travelling and very moist

3. Mac Pressed Powder Compact - always handy to have a mirror!

4. Extra Chewing Gum

5. Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream - to keep your hands nice and soft (see here)

6. Smint Mints

7. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - great relaxing mist to freshen up your face (will do a post on this soon!)

8. Kleenex Tissues 

9. Suitcase Lock - most suitcases have combination locks attached, but I have had this break when travelling, so it's always handy to have a separate lock!

10. Olbas Inhaler - my nose hurts when the plane is in the sky, (due to the dry air, cabin pressure etc) so I carry this around to soothe it

11. Pen - incase you need to fill out landing cards etc

12. Nail Filer - you know how annoying it is when a nail breaks!

13. Chanel Chance Perfume (travel size)

14. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Monte Carlo - i take this as I get dry lips so this lip colour is just the right amount of colour & very moisturising

15. Hair Grips

16. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer - because wipes are just not enough!

17. Futurocks Power Bank - to charge up your mobile phone on the go

18. Plasters

19. Vaseline - for lips or any dry/sore areas (all round great multi tasking product)

20. Mac Concealer

21. Headphones - always good to have your own, I like these Marc Jacobs ones.




Also, try & make sure all liquids are under 100ml & take a clear plastic bag with you for the countries where you need to separate your liquid items.

Finally, I don't like plane food so I always try and take my own food/snacks!

Safe Travels!

F & F

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment