Wednesday 25 February 2015

Product Review: L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream




I first discovered the L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream in 2012 in NYC, and since my first purchase I have never looked back!

I knew this item was an award winning anti-ageing product but I had to try it out and see the results for myself.

The Immortelle is a tiny yellow flower which L'Occitane has been researching its properties for over ten years in order to perfect its anti-ageing skincare products.

It is the essential oils of this flower which makes it the vital ingredient for L'Occitane's Immortelle skincare range.




I use a small pea size amount of the cream every night, as a little goes a long way.

Warm the product between the fingertips and gently spread evenly all over the face and neck.

The cream smells divine (as the name suggests!) which sometimes makes me use that tiny bit more!... I feel the aroma also make me sleep well!

The cream feels so luxurious and just melts into the skin.

I have combination skin so was a bit skeptical about the dense texture of the cream as I feared excess oil would cause a breakout. However the cream has worked a treat for my skincare regime and turned out to be a product which I cannot live without.

My skin is definitely brighter, more glowing, toned and youthful!

I even brought the travel size which is perfect for weekends/holidays away!

F & F 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment