Tuesday 3 February 2015

Product Review: Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask



I first discovered the Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask on my birthday week.  I was looking for a party pick me up when I was introduced to this item in a Space NK store...seven years later I am still using it and would still highly recommend it!

There are many masks on the market however the thing I love about this one is that it is instant and quick with visible results after just one application.

I only use it on special occasions or before an event.

Apply a thin layer of the smooth gel textured mask to your face avoiding the eye are for approx 5 - 10 minutes (10 minutes as a maximum). Thereafter wash with warm water.




As this mask is deep exfoliating you would expect it to have some sort of granules however it is not the case with this mask, as this mask has lactic acid and azelaic acid which deep exfoliate the skin for faster cell turnover. You will feel a slight tingling sensation and if your skin is overly sensitive there is also a sensitive version of the same mask.

It leaves my skin feeling and looking radiant and photo finished.

This mask definitely isn't cheap compared to other at home masks but is a considerably cheaper, at home alternative to a chemical peel.

It is an excellent pre-party ritual with amazing results!

F & F

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment