Friday 30 January 2015

Product Review: The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil




Like most girls I am lazy when it comes to taking of my makeup at the end of the day!

I used to use Johnson's makeup wipes which I still love and use when travelling. I have sensitive skin and feel they are the most moist and easiest wipes to remove all my makeup (including mascara) without irritating my skin.

I read a while ago that using wipes can sometimes pull skin, especially in sensitive areas like under-eyes and cause skin to sag so I decided to try a cleansing oil.

I read a lot of great reviews on The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil so I thought I would give this a try.




Honestly this stuff is amazing! I recently went to purchase my 3rd bottle as I am running out!

At the end of the day i just pump this oil onto dry hands and massage all over my face. The makeup just melts away, including mascara! You then wash your face with water and that is it! You can use a toner if any traces of makeup are left after this if you wish.

Like the name suggests, it feels soooo silky on the skin and has a lovely camomile scent, which is really relaxing!

Your skin is left feeling clean, fresh and doesn't feel dry.... Give it a try!

F & F

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment