Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook - James Duigan




I'm not a big fan of overly complex cookbooks which have ingredients that I can never locate in the average supermarkets or take a lot of preparation! Which is why I think this is one of my best purchases from some time ago & used by me very frequently.

I have recommended it to friends & family and it is a great easy to follow guide to a clean and lean lifestyle. It also proves that healthy eating definitely does not have to be boring.

The book is by James Duigan who is the founder of Bodyism, the A list flat stomach king for clients such as Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Hugh Grant, Elle Macpherson & many more!

The book can be found here;

http://www.bodyism.com/product/clean-lean-diet-the-cookbook/

Bodyism also have various supplements to aid a change in diet which are easy to slot into a busy lifestyle.  I will be trying & testing these to blog about very soon!

The reasons I love this book;
  • Simple easy to follow recipes and tips;
  • Recommendations of lovely restaurants and cafĂ©'s around the globe;
  • Very informative & educational with plenty of pictures;
  • Great short, easy to read tips on each page;
  • 14 day plan which allows room for flexibility if another choice is preferred;
  • Bad, better & best options on a clear chart which helps understanding of why some options are better than others;
  • Easy to make clean recipes from a range of cuisines;
  • Plenty of clean 'cheat' recipes and sweet treats.



I am no chef in the kitchen & with a cookbook which is this easy to follow, healthy food & drink is no chore! 

Stay clean!

F & F 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment